3rd Recon Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VN Gear and Surplus REFERENCE & GUIDE

Go down

Was this helpful?

VN Gear and Surplus REFERENCE & GUIDE Vote_lcap100%VN Gear and Surplus REFERENCE & GUIDE Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
VN Gear and Surplus REFERENCE & GUIDE Vote_lcap0%VN Gear and Surplus REFERENCE & GUIDE Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

VN Gear and Surplus REFERENCE & GUIDE Empty VN Gear and Surplus REFERENCE & GUIDE

Post  Frost Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:55 am

I've come to notice how hard it is to find good Vietnam surplus these days, so I threw together a quick reference.

First off, we've got A.W.O.L. Army Surplus

These guys have a good range of BDU's from the VN era such as ERDL and tiger stripe for a pretty god price.

Now onto web gear, or as the Marine Corps. call it. Duce gear.

I think the best possible place to get a set of duce gear for under $50-$60 is A.W.O.L.. They have duce gear starter kits with the suspenders, a canteen and cover, a mag pouch, and pistol belt for $30, plus they have everything else you would need, more mag pouches, canteens/covers, suspender pads, pistol mag pouches, you name it. They even have a nice selection of butt packs. Not VN dated but they will get the job done. The only thing and I didn't recall seeing was a 1911 sidearm holster, but I may just not have looked hard enough. They even sell the M1 helmets & liners! And it's all in pretty good condition.

NOTE: I'll be updating this over time.
Frost
Frost
Admin

https://3rdreconairsoft.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum